Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Season's Greetings

Is it that time of year already?!

Where HAS the year gone?!

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you now and throughout the New Year ...



Yes - I have been messing around making silly "Cards" out of my photos - this one is a small gum tree beside the footpath near here.


Of course I couldn't stop at one ...



This was a beetle that I found as I was walking out the door from work last week ... it stayed around long enough for me to take a couple of quick photos then it flew away.


One for the "city folk" ?



I took this photo during the TASDA exhibition at the CSIRO Discovery Centre this year (it is a gum tree, and it's shadow, outside the building).


This is the one I e-mailed to friends/family ...



Yes - it is our dog, Diesel.


Guess what this one is?



- it is actually a lettuce (I think) plant in the vegetable garden at the resteraunt we had our work Christmas dinner at! (there were all sorts of lettuce and broccoli etc plants and they were starting to "go to seed" ... I took some photos because the colours/textures were interesting, then when I was putting the photos onto the computer today, I noticed that some of them look like little trees ;)

Anyway,
I hope you all have/had a Merry Christmas ... or a Happy whatever else you celebrate, or not, instead ...
Love,
Andrea
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Very enterprising, Andrea and excellent as well! I wish I had the skills that you have.
    I love the Christmas cards that you made and the greetings therein!
    All the very best to you and yours for 2007.
    Love from Ailsa.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)