Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Eclipsed

I have finally got around to putting some photos onto the computer (and I finally got around to posting to my blog again - lol)

... so here are some pictures of the lunar eclipse a week or 2 ago ...


sorry - a bit blurry - taken with my Husband's digital SLR ... which neither of us have got around to learning to use properly (oops?) ... I did use a tripod, but I think the problem is partly due to the camera shaking when I push the shutter button and let go (probably needed to use a cable release/remote ... I wonder if the camera came with one ... my camera has a remote for the shutter ... but I think the battery in it is flat - LOL) ... or it could just be that it isn't easy to take zoomed in photos of such a distant and dark object ...

Talking about flat ... I have been feeling a bit "eclipsed" lately ... might have something to do with being a bit busy, then getting p...d off and stressed out with work (a long story that I won't go into here/now, because it probably isn't the done thing to tell the Whole Wide World about how particular people are absolute total uncaring idiots ... ) and then ... probably a result of the first 2 things ... I came down with some cold/flu bug ... which turned into some other nose/throat/etc bug ... so I got even less stuff done than I wanted to last month ...

but ... I think the light is starting to creep back in ...



... and I am coming out of the shadow ...




... so maybe sometime soon I will finally get around to posting about all those other TAST stitches that I keep promising to post pictures of ... I am not quite up to date with the weekly stitches ... but I have done at least a little bit of each one ... except this weeks - I have not always got them done in the same week they are posted, but I am trying to at least sort of keep no more than a week or 2 behind ... last week's stitch was shisha stitch, and I did a little bit of that in my lunch break today ... and I will probably do this week's stitch in front of the TV sometime in the next few days, before the next one is posted on Tuesday ...

btw - she has moved her blog too ... so the TAST thingy is now on http://sharonb.wordpress.com/ ... (or u can go to http://sharonb.wordpress.com/take-a-stitch-tuesday-challenge/ if you don't want to look at the rest of her blog) ... I think the stitch dictionary is still on www.inaminuteago.com though.


and ... one more photo ... bad photo of the moon, but it makes a good space ship! LOL



... beam me up Scotty.

1 comment:

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)