Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Peculiar Post Pertaining to the sale and Purchase of Property

Oh ... I just noticed that my Previous blog Post was also a P Post for ABC Wednesday - lol
... which means 25 letters have snuck by while I have been busy! - oops?!
So what have I been busy doing? ... er ... a lot of nothing much, some kayaking, a few other fun things, and ... a whole lot of sorting out and packing etc, and selling a house that belonged to my EX husband and I, and finding myself one of my own :)
Finally got said Property on the market about 3 months ago, and eventually found someone who liked it enough to buy it ... and in the meantime, while the agent was showing it to Prospective buyers, I was going and looking at all the Places I might want to live, and what sort of Property I might want to buy (unit? house?), and which Particular ones I liked/wanted to buy if they were still around when I had sold the other one ... Oddly enough, the weekend after finding a buyer - the Perfect Place Popped up on the market ... and I am now in the Process of Procuring it ... just waiting for the last bit of legal stuff to happen - the day the other place officially becomes the Property of the People Purchasing it, the new place becomes mine ... well - apart from the half the bank will own ... sigh ...
Hmm ... not sure if I really have any Photos Pertaining to this Post, but Perhaps I can Procure one ... ah this will do - I actually Pinched this Photo from the sales listing online ... So you can see a Picture of (what will very soon be) my Patio - lol



Anyway, time to go ... I only had time to Post this because I had a spare hour between finishing work and going to a Public lecture on a topic I am interested in (sciencey stuff :) ... then when I get home from the meeting I have more Packing to do ... the downside of moving house - actually MOVING all my stuff - lol




5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a view! May you enjoy perfect peace in your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful view.... i wish you al the luck and the best of 'new' start possible in every way!

    Thank you for participating and i hope to may greet you next time around again.

    Have a nice abc-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ <abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely patio and a pretty view to go with it. Cheers to you!
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, welcome back. So you LIKE the letter P, eh?

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems like a good combination of p words.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)