Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!! vruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!

... don't let your 14 year old son steal your seat at the keyboard while u are logged in to post to your blog ...
(he typed the title and the first 2 lines ... so I decided to leave it in here )

btw ... for those who want to see what a good blog looks like ... instead of this weird pile of raving on ... try going to http://inaminuteago.com/blog/index.php
btw, there is even a photo, on her website, of something I made - a crazy quilt bra! - I made it for a crazy quilting retreat I went to ... and pictures of them were all put onto her site ... this one http://inaminuteago.com/braimages/36.html is mine ...

anyway ... the sooner I go to bed, the sooner ds (who decided to come in here because he "couldn't sleep") might go back to bed too ... so ... goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)