Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

er ...

Up too late, as usual ...: B$^%&$%^#%^&
... ok ... this window came up when I hit the "blog this" button to see if did what the help pages said it did (when I was reading some of them last night) ... it did ;-] ... not sure what the bit I left at the start of the text will do (my guess is it will come up as a link to my last blog, seeing that is what it looks like at this end ;-) ... so I left it there to see ...
Scary thing is - at least one person has read this mess! ... I know - she left a comment ;-) ... Hi Maureen ... and any of the other SouthernCrossCrazies people who were mad enough to come here and look ...
... hmmm ... "looking forward" to reading more eh? ... I guess I had better write some more ... sometime ...
I actually have a few pictures and stuff to stick in here sometime ... but they are on the other computer ... yes - I am on the laptop and ds is on the other one again ... still playing that game ... (don't think I will try it out at the moment - even watching the kids play it seems to be addictive ... lol)
I had better go back and do some more sorting out ... so I can find my sewing/craft area and do some quilting/crazy quilting/etc ... because sorting out/re-arranging stuff is driving me batty!
So why did I tell my friend that I will come and help her sort out her 2 spare rooms one day this week?! ... well it more fun sorting out WITH someone ... especially when it is not YOUR mess ... LOL ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)