Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

hi from Sydney

I am sitting typing this on a computer at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney ... just thought u might like to know that ...

anyway - I have better things to do than sit here trying to type on a keyboard that has been so abused by zillions of grotty little fingers that half the keys don't work too well ... so ... off to go look at stuff, and see what weird things the Scouts (who I am here helping supervise/etc) are getting up to now ...

btw, I would put a photo or 2 on here, but there isn't a USB port anywhere I can get to on here to plug in my card reader thingy.

bye ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)