Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Spot, The Blog now has a video clip on it ...

er ... where did Febuary go? - I must have blinked and missed it!
I decided it was time to post something to my blog, but I kind of got side-tracked before I got there, and (while reading someone else's blog) I found a link to some silly video, and then I had a bit of a play on the website it was on, and then I noticed it had a thingy where you can use it to put videos there and then also have them on your own website/blog/etc ... so I signed up and uploaded a video to it so I could see how well it worked ... seems to work ok - I just put it on Spot, The Blog -
HERE ;-)
Now I guess I had better organise the other stuff I was going to post to this blog ...
(before I blink again and miss out on March!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)