Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

yoohoo?

I just noticed, when I was logging in to yahoo, that they have changed stuff with profiles and stuff again ... and (in an attempt to compete with all the other similar sites, like farceblerk etc) not only do they have a tweety thingy on there (which I found a couple weeks back) the profile page also has a place to blog ... so I blogged something on there .

I suppose I should go and actually DO what I was signing in to yahoo for - LOL
(I needed to sign in so I could look at some photos someone put up on one of the (too many) yahoogroups I am a member of ;-)

... and once I have done that, I should go and do something else besides getting lost in cyberspace again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)