Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Yes ... I still DO exist ...

er ... hi All ...
I do still exist ... I am alive ... not sure if anyone is reading this anyway ... but, just in case ... yes ... I am still alive ... LOL

I am at my friend Janice's place ... at a BBQ for her partner, Dave ... it is his birthday ... but he has crashed (fallen asleep) already ... LOL

... and i am trying to listen to the conversation Janice, someone else, and I are having ... at the same time as posting to my blog ... lol

... I am sort of mostly sober ... LOL



... and now ... an hour or 3 later ... I am still sort of half sober ... LOL


we thought about a walk up the local hill (Mt Taylor) but Janice decided maybe when we get up ... yeah ... sure ... LOL

I might actually post something half interesting in the next day or 5 ... LOL (like maybe an account of my adventures with some fabric and some condy's crystals )

goodnight (maybe? LOL)

Andrea ... up too late, as usual ... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)