Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Monday, March 07, 2005

while I am (still) here ...

Oops - I am still here ...
I went to look at the web page I was at while I typed the last thing ... and I found something ... and I just had to post this (below) to a crochet yahoogroup I am on, as well as here ... so I posted it there and am copying it here ...

Hi All,
I was just getting lost reading a blog (one of several I have just been looking at ... I keep following links ... getting lost in cyberspace as usual ) ... and I found this link -
http://www.murilla.qld.gov.au/events/2005/teacosy.shtml

A tea cozy contest ... and the entry fee - is your tea cozy (it says there is no entry fee but they keep the tea cozy)

so ... my "to do" list now has another thing on it - "make tea cozy" ... LOL

... now if I can just go and DO some of the items on the top of my "to do" list - I might eventually get down to the more interesting items on it ...

Andrea,
disorganised in Dunlop

... and what better place to put that quote I sometimes used to put under my sig line ...

"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on"
- Billy Connoly



and now ... I really AM going to go do something else ... the kids are driving me nuts (both want a turn on "the good computer" ... and dd has resorted to sitting beside me at the old computer (not networked/online or anything) and watching the screen saver with the coloured pipes on it and raving on about the colours they are at the time ... and that is driving ME nuts ... (that is probably her evil plan ... even though I told her that annoying me only distracted me and made me take longer *big evil grin*)

talking about pipes/plumbing ... and all those other p words ... I need a "P" too ...
so I am going to go ... and "go" ...
I could say "brb" and that I won't p long ... but the washing won't hang itself out, and the dog needs a walk ... and ...

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)