Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Oh Oh

... I missed N

Not what I was planning, but Not really surprising - seeing I posted my M post very late - lol
... So ... for ABC Wednesday - I guess I posted ... Nothing :)
Not that it matters either - I had an idea or 3 but couldn't really decide, and Not sure I really kNew what I wanted to say ... I might use one or more of the ideas Next time ...

Now ...


On to the letter O 
Oh dear ... What should I write about?

Oh Oh? ... I am starting back at work this week, On a graduated return after a few months of sick leave (see my F and H posts for more about why) ...  not sure how Optimistic I am about how it will go ... kind of depends what happens when I get there ... but if I am treated Ok it should work Out ...

Out of sorts ... Meaning unwell - well - yes, that is why I have been off work - I have a Mental Health condition ... a stress disorder ... which I am still in the process of recovering from ... and I am starting to realise it may take some time ...

Odd? ... Of course I am ... it should be Obvious from the weird things I post here :)
I have always felt like the Odd one Out, and known I was different, and a bit weird ... I learnt to live with it, and in many ways I chose to be proud of it ... being an Oddball can come in handy for some things ... Oddly enough, I am not the Only Oddball around ... I have noticed there a few Other Odd people around too ... mostly Online ... and some are more Odd than others :)

Only ...
Only Human, Only earn xxx, Only a ..., Only got 5/10, Only something I made, Only average at doing xxx, Only in your mind, Only mildly Autistic, and so On
... not the best ways to use that word, for all sorts of different reasons (and if I remember to do it - a couple of those are links to interesting things :)
 ... same applies to the word Just ... which people in my quilt group have said is banned when holding up a quilt for show and tell and they say "this quilt is just ... " lol

Ok... Needs a photo... Or 2... Or more... Oddly enough, I found Oodles of photos I could use for O... some for Obscure reasons, some more Obvious :)

An Odd doodle:

... That led to an Odd quilt idea :)

the Other half of my scribbled quilt idea became a couple of Odd tweets :)

Odd shadows

Odd angles



Odd selfie ... In an Office window in Civic

Odd courtyard I found in Civic

Ok, if you must ... Off you go ... Leave me in the dark ...

On top of a hill


Ominous weather ...



Orb spider web :)
Odd art? - no, just some junk someone must have fished out of the lake ...

OK? Where do I sleep?!

OMG - I did it! - 366 days of finding at least one Geocache every day :) ... which meant I was allowed to come and find this challenge cache ... which I actually did on day 367 ... and I am still going - not sure how to stop - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)