Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

"the thing I was going to put here yesterday will probably end up being tomorrow ... or later ... LOL"

??!?!!
I just found this - "the thing I was going to put here yesterday will probably end up being tomorrow ... or later ... LOL" - at the bottom of something I posted here in about March!

... I wonder what the thing (that I was going to put here) actually was?

I don't have a clue what it was now ... so I guess it will probably never end up here now ... unless it already has (I may have found it/thought of the same thing again later or something and posted it here some other time - anything is possible with my disorganised mind!)

... just thought u might like to know that ...

hmmm - this post is probably about as pointless as ...

this photo -













kinda pretty isn't it?

nice round pearly grey/white circles on a nice warm brown background ... could be the beginning of an interesting quilt idea even ...

so u wanna know what it actually is?

are you sure?

if you said "yes" then keep reading (and if you said no - then don't read the next bit of this post!)

well ...

it's not a rusty dish with dots of paint on it,

actually ...

it is -

a top view of a grotty frying pan with blobs of solidified fat floating on the water that was poured in when the pan was still hot!

... well - you DID keep reading!

by the way - the cat thinks it tastes wonderful! (the dog probably would too, but he doesn't jump up onto the kitchen bench and go "hunting" for whatever he can find, like the cats do ... partly because he has been told not to, and mostly because he is too big and he would probably slide right off again if he tried to jump up there)

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)