Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Friday, December 23, 2005

there is a new button on the bottom of my blog

... not that anyone will notice, because i am not sure anyone is actually reading this ... but if any person is mad enough to come here and read my blog, and - for some odd reason - actually likes what is here ... they can now subscribe and get my blog sent to them via e-mail (daily, if I actually post that often - mostly it will be a lot less often - it only sends out an e-mail if I have actually posted anything here ...)

Now I really should go and put that load of washing on, and hang the other 2 up, and then hang that load up because it will probably be finished by the time I hang the other 2 up ... sometimes I think that whover said "a woman's work is never done" was absolutely right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)